Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ball Python bath

How many baths do ball pythons need in a week? month?

Merry Christmas! I've been emailed a few times asking about ball python baths so I thought I would post about it.

I give my ball pythons a bath every time I clean out their cages. That depends on when they poop, so usually once every week or two.

How do I give my ball python a bath?

Just leave them in the tub, or a big enough container with warm water. Don't make the water too hot, check with your hands for the appropriate temperature. Warm enough water that you'd use to give a baby a bath.

As for cleaning the ball python cage, you can use your disinfectants or scolding hot water. If you use scolding hot water, let the water stay until it cools off. That's all that is needed to kill of any germs dangerous to your Ball Python

That's it you need to know about Ball python baths.

Happy holidays!

0 comments: